Some families converse easily, but there are others who don’t. There are some who find it easy to get along with others, do fun activities together, and even work out problems along the way, but not all families have strong bonds like that.
For this episode, Kim and Spencer speak about gathering your family’s stories and legacies. Kim walks down memory lane as she narrates what epiphany she had, how her perspective shifted and made her weekends more enjoyable. They share how to tie in the generational piece with storytelling. Kim and Spencer also talk about different habits when it comes to sharing a failure and learning and how the Family Legacy game can bring families closer.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What the legacy element best pairs with
- What positive results storytelling can bring
- How to ask questions to get the specifics of a story
- The epiphany Kim had shifted her perspective and made her weekends more enjoyable
- How to tie in the generational piece with storytelling
- What is Kim’s family habit when it comes to sharing a failure and learning
- What the Family Legacy game is about
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.