Do you want to attain a prosperous life?
For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer discuss the three mistakes in handling finances. People want to have a life full of prosperity, yet little did they know that they should avoid financial miscalculations.
As Kim and Spencer delve deeper into this topic, you will find out how essential attitude, people you spend time with, mindset, and perception are. They are the building blocks of financial success.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- Present and future value of money: the usage of financial calculators
- How inflation can affect the value of money
- Series of payments and interest rate
- Wrong information from financial people
- Busting the interest rate lies
- Retirement programs
- Life insurance during emergencies
- Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Prosperity Thinkers Newsletter Sign Up
- Book: Busting the Interest Rate Lies: Discover the Whole Truth About Money and How You Can Keep Control of Yours
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.