Kim and Spencer discuss the importance of cash flow, or financial flow, over stagnation in wealth building. They argue that one of the often-overlooked principles of prosperity is the necessity for cash flow rather than letting money sit idly. For them, cash flow refers not only to money coming in but also the money going out. Important elements of cash flow include expenses, investments in real estate and life insurance, and outgoing cash flow in general.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The significance of both incoming and outgoing money as part of cash flow, and how outgoing cash flow is equitably crucial
- The need to create money movement in our personal economy through the concept of cash flow
- How to get more movement in finances, whether small or large sums of money
- Using a case study to explain how to create movement, focus on cash flow, and generate a multiplier effect leading to long-term financial stability
- Universality of the principles of cash flow, irrespective of the amount of money involved
- Underlining the importance of planning for a lifetime guaranteed income, especially for older people and the peace of mind it brings
- Introducing the concept of Prosperity Economics and its history and relevance across different times and ages
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.