The hosts share their thoughts on financial education and empowerment, critiquing the recent push in high schools for required financial literacy classes, which they feel are of varying quality and focus too heavily on stock trading. They discuss the need for better analysis and interpretation skills in the face of Artificial Intelligence and sound bites that can provide misleading information.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The importance of foundational financial education compared to YouTube sound bites or a reliance on AI for information
- A politician who proposed concerns about reliance on AI and its implications for financial education
- The use of the seven principles of prosperity as a guideline for filtering information and making decisions
- How to navigate persuasive but wrong information
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.