Kim and Spencer discuss the importance of educating children at home, guiding them towards finding something they enjoy, teaching them responsibility, and cultivating them into becoming responsible human beings. The hosts emphasize the vital role that homeschooling played in their children’s positive development, citing their ability to guide them towards their interests and passions.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- How families educate their children
- Kim and Spencer’s own experiences with raising responsible adults
- The book “My First 300 Babies” and its influence on parenting methods
- What a homeschool high school graduation looks like
- Celebration of Zane’s drone company and how homeschooling contributed to his success
- The challenges young adults face after graduation like renting a car or getting a hotel room
- The book “Perpetual Wealth” and applying its legacy learning method to homeschooling
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.