This podcast episode centers around a book titled “Don’t Tell Me I Can’t” by a 14-year-old author going by the pen name, Cole Summers. The hosts discuss the book and the message of possibility, hard work, self-belief, resilience, and learning it delivers. The episode also talks about the author’s unconventional life journey, from his purchase of a tractor at nine and a house at ten, to owning a 350-acre farm, all while being homeschooled and later, unschooled.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Kim speaks about her experience reading the book and how inspired she was by Cole Summers’ story
- Spencer provides insight into how he discovered Cole’s book, emphasizing the importance of being open to wisdom and learning from others
- The hosts discuss how Cole was repeatedly underestimated because of his age but continued to prove himself through hard work and dedication
- They conclude their review of Cole’s book highlighting how it encourages adopting a mindset of unlimited possibilities
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.