This episode focuses on two central topics – the concept of outliving one’s money and the worth of one’s money in the current economic climate. The common theme of the episode is challenging conventional notions of retirement and financial planning. Kim is highly critical of the societal construct of retirement, describing it as a “scam” and an inherently selfish way of living that often leaves retirees discontented and unproductive.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Retirement is a scam, initiated from a Twitter thread by Joe Cassandra
- Her perspective on Retirement, detailing her experience with people who retired but have struggles filling their time beyond short-lived excitements.
- The problems enforced by the government, like mandatory medical programs and paperwork on reaching a certain age, are discussed.
- The idea of engaging retired people into productive activities and letting them share their wisdom with younger generations is brought forward.
- The importance of long-term planning and avoiding short-term distractions to see desired results is stressed upon.
- The aspect of pursuing a 0% tax bracket as a race to the bottom is discussed, comparing it to cheap goods selling strategy.
- Retirement assets management and how to prioritize income sources are discussed, with life insurance proposed as the last asset to turn to.
- Concern about inflation and strategies to overcome it by keeping working rather than retiring are underscored.
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.