Kim and Spencer discuss the concept of having intentional money conversations at the dinner table. These talks don’t center around politics or religion but on financial education, a subject usually avoided or not tackled properly at home. The intention is to use “prosperity thinking” to add more valuable information and perspectives for the listeners and their families.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The common lack of effective communication at dinner tables
- Importance of being purposeful about dinner time conversations
- The need to start financial conversations from a young age, using real-life examples like temper tantrums in grocery stores
- Introduction of using AI as a tool for stimulating meaningful dinner table conversations
- Making smart monetary decisions with examples of cheese purchasing to stimulate conversations at the table
- The importance of teaching children the art of active listening at dinner tables
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.