When a company is experiencing financial difficulties, the owner can go through the process of deleveraging their balance sheets and their business. Deleveraging reduces debt and the risks to avoid bankruptcy. But the big question is: How can you go about it?
For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer circle their discussion around deleveraging. Together, they talk about how you can apply leveraging and deleveraging to your business. Kim and Spencer also share when is the best time to deleverage and how it can work for you, as the business owner, and your business.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What deleveraging is
- How you can apply to leverage into your business
- Why people are doing generational harvest
- When the best time to deleverage is
- How deleveraging should work for you and your business
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.