In this episode of the Prosperity Podcast, the hosts discuss the debt ceiling crisis and its impact on people’s lives. They emphasize the importance of a long-term perspective to make principle-based decisions that can weather any storm. Spencer and Kim also highlight the longevity and success of the mutual life insurance industry as an example of responsible financial management. By focusing on the things they can control and applying the principles of prosperity, they assert that individuals can remain resilient even in the face of financial challenges.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Acknowledging various types of debt
- How to approach personal and business debt situations
- Importance of focusing on forward momentum and opportunity
- Recognizing the shifts that can occur with time
- Understanding the importance of focusing on principle-based thinking
- Discussing the longevity of mutual life insurance companies
- Emphasizing the importance of long-term perspective in decision-making
- Applying the principles of prosperity
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.