The concept of visioneering is believed to help lift people’s chins up and look forward to the future. It can be used to look at the opposite side of a goal: Like paying a s much tax as possible to achieve a higher tax bracket.
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about how to create and promote a wealth-building plan, emphasizing the importance of having a vision and diversifying your own portfolio. They also discuss the different tax implications of various retirement vehicles and how real estate can be a great tax shelter.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Tax-Free Wealth Book: https://www.amazon.com/Tax-Free-Wealth-Permanently-Lowering-Advisors/dp/1947588052
- Exploring tax-free wealth
- What visioneering is
- Real estate as a tax shelter by balancing tactical and strategic considerations
- Tax-free wealth strategies
- Tax implications of various retirement vehicles
- Establishing a 1099 business and financial planning
- Financial planning and taxation strategies
- Alternative retirement strategies
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.