It’s no secret that family traditions are important. They help us feel connected to our loved ones and give us a sense of belonging. But what happens when those traditions change?
For today’s episode, Spencer and Kim talk about old and new traditions. They share why creating new traditions can help bridge the gap between the older and the newer generation. Spencer and Kim also describe how families can stay connected and continue to grow together by having positive family traditions.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Perpetual Wealth book
- Family Legacy Card Game
- Why talking about family traditions is a very important topic
- What kind of family traditions do Kim and Spencer’s families have
- The differences between old and new traditions
- The importance of having a positive focus
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.