This episode talks about the concept of “thinking big enough” inspired by some song lyrics, highlighting the importance of songs as they carry messages that stick. Kim, introduces the term “visioneering”, which substitutes setting specific goals with envisioning a future that inspires and propels us forward, as she believes goals can be inherently limiting. She explains that visioneering differs from goal setting as it encourages long-term and expansive thinking that is constantly changing, instead of being strictly focused on achieving specific, short-term, and measurable results. She makes the point that we should keep dreaming and visioneering, and always refer back to what we genuinely want, rather than focusing on societal expectations.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- An Almighty Thud by We Were Promised Jetpacks https://open.spotify.com/track/7g8H1198jHO0STkaLlf7zX?si=3180efc283584a6e
- Reading out and analyzing song lyrics, with a focus on one particular word, ‘advocated,’ that prompted interesting insights.
- Comparison of goals to the horizon, which is an ephemeral target that’s always moving and inspirational yet disruptive if not handled properly. Discussion on the potential need to move beyond goal setting to visioneering.
- Kim advocates for starting from where you currently are and being clear about your dreams and desires for the future.
- The concept of fluid visioneering, where visions adjust and transform over time as circumstances change.
- Explaining the importance of leading your own thoughts and inspiring others through personal beliefs and values, with help from a higher power or support system when needed.
- How to dream bigger for the prosperity community in the coming year by focusing on families and legacy building.
- Kim explains her process of visioneering by creating a physical environment conducive to expansive thinking.
- The emphasis on creating a lasting non-monetary legacy for future generations by leaving important lessons and values in them.
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.