As a parent, one of the things you worry about is your kids’ safety. You want them to be safe when they’re driving, and you want to make sure they have the right insurance in case something happens.
Unfortunately, insurance rates for teenage drivers are rising. In some cases, they’re doubling or even tripling. But before you start panicking about the cost, it’s important to understand why this is happening. And more importantly, how you can use this as an opportunity to protect your family’s assets.
For today’s episode, Spencer and Kim tackle why insurance companies are starting to catch on to the fact that teenage drivers are more likely to get into accidents than adults and more likely to make claims on their insurance policies. They talk about connections between car, home, and personal liability umbrellas. Spencer and Kim also defend why setting up a personal liability umbrella is not an additional expense, but additional protection for yourself.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- How the increase in insurance prices for teenage kids can actually be a good thing
- Why paying more is an opportunity to reflect, look, and approach things differently
- What are the connections between car, home, and personal liability umbrellas are
- The purpose of having a personal liability umbrella and why you should have it
- What kind of life insurance policy should you set up once your kids move out of your home?
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.