Is going to college necessary? While a lot of people will argue that everyone should go and get a college education, there are also many successful people who think that going to a university is not for them.
In this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about college planning and how it can be detrimental to a student’s success. They discuss the new book, Busting the College Planning Lies, how these lies can cause students to waste time and money, and provide advice on how to avoid them. Spencer and Kim also debunked the different college alternatives for families and kids who don’t wish to go to college.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Busting the College Planning Lies: What is it all about?
- How many people have concerns about funding their kid’s college education
- Major concerns surrounding funding for college
- Cutting costs without cutting value
- College alternatives for the family
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email email@example.com using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.