Achieving wealth is about more than just money – it is about putting in place strategies that will enable perpetual wealth in a family. In order to create wealth, it is important to have the right mindset and to be clear about one’s values. Success starts in the mind, and Prosperity Thinkers help people to achieve this success.
In this special, bonus episode, Kim Butler speaks with Steve Gordon, the host of The Unstoppable CEO Podcast. Kim talks about how families can achieve perpetual wealth, and how it is something that can be passed down from generation to generation. She also shares how financial education is lacking in our society and how banks and other financial institutions do not teach people how to build wealth. Kim reiterates the value of whole life insurance and having the perpetual thinking of building sustainable wealth.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Who’s The Guest?
Steve Gordon is the host of the Unstoppable CEO Podcast and has published more than 400 articles on marketing and sales for professional services firms. He is a 2-time entrepreneur and best-selling author of the book Unstoppable Referrals. His firm, The Unstoppable Agency helps consultants and digital agencies land great clients by hosting their own podcast and using his proprietary Podcast Prospecting Method.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Connect with Kim Butler
- Connect with Steve Gordon
- What is wealth?
- The importance of wealth in our lives
- Different aspects of wealth
- Concepts from the book Perpetual Wealth
- How the Family Legacy Game drives conversation
- Importance of a legacy mindset
- Why long-term thinking in financial planning should be a top priority
- Whole life insurance as a perpetual wealth strategy for businesses
- Dealing with your digital footprint
- The importance of planning your life after death
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email email@example.com using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.