We all know the saying, “There’s no such thing as a stupid question.” And yet, we often find ourselves holding back from asking questions, for fear of sounding foolish.
But the truth is, asking questions is one of the most powerful things you can do. Good questions can help you learn more about someone or something, get to the heart of a problem, and build better relationships.
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about how you can start asking really good questions when speaking with other people. They share what questions to ask to prepare for a conversation and what tips to keep in mind whenever you ask questions.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Hero on a Mission by Donald Miller
- Why you should start asking really good questions
- What questions Kim loves asking when speaking with other people
- What questions to ask to prepare
- Tips to keep in mind when you ask questions
- How you can do better with your finances
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.