Stories play an important role in the development and growth of your kids. Reading helps with their confidence level, as well as coping with learning, language, and feelings.
But did you know that as an adult, you can also learn a lot from children’s books?
Spencer and Kim center their conversation around the book, America’s History: A Tuttle Twins Series of Stories, a 240-page storybook that teaches inspiring stories and powerful ideas from the nation’s pasts, and helps empower kids to live their best lives today. They also talk about the values that kids can adapt from the book, as well as their top takeaways from reading it. Spencer and Kim conclude that even if it’s a children’s book, the Tuttle Twins series can change anyone’s perspective and can give clarity about things that we probably are not clear about.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The Tuttle Twins
- Who Connor Boyack is
- What the story behind the book, America’s History: A Tuttle Twins Series of Stories, is
- What the signs of a really good writer are
- How is the A Tuttle Twins book different from other children’s books
- What are the values of the stories from the A Tuttle Twins books that children can adapt to
- Kim’s top takeaways from reading the book
- What’s the problem with the current history
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.