This episode of the Prosperity Podcast discusses the importance of aligning money and life goals. The hosts stress the common misconception that personal finance is separate from life’s ‘woo woo stuff’, arguing instead that they are interconnected. They mention the Currence app, which is an invitation-only savings structure that encourages sustainable spending patterns and purposeful saving. However, the app is not for budgeting, which the hosts believe is an ineffective method of managing finances. They stress the importance of ‘purposeful spending’ and highlight a case example of a family who prioritized saving to the detriment of their lifestyle and personal joy.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What the Currence app is and how it aids in purpose-driven spending
- Story about a family that was overzealous with their savings habits, compromising their joy and comfort
- The importance of individual and family decisions about what brings them joy to spend money on
- Different examples of purposeful spending are provided, from lavish holidays to upgrading home furniture
- The importance of preemptive financial decisions
- Utilization of deliberate saving to allow for unrestrained spending on meaningful things
- The feasibility of creating extra income streams today with less time commitment
- How to improve and expand existing businesses
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.