Happy 500th episode of the podcast!
As we celebrate this milestone, for today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler reflect on the journey, noting how listeners have grown with them over the years. They share how they stumbled upon the podcast as a space to communicate with clients and people interested in becoming clients.
Spencer and Kim also discuss the growth of podcasts in the past five years and how technological advances have made them more accessible and easier to produce. They share their insight on how podcasts are different from traditional radio, noting that podcasts are about positive forward motion, rather than focusing on negative historical commentary. Spencer and Kim also believe in lifelong service and want to activate that in everyone they talk to, and they believe the podcast is one way to do that.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Check out the article here: Going Through Levels of Wealth
- Our goal: To produce a podcast that can provide value to listeners through personal finance advice, information, action steps, and encouragements
- Benefits of podcasts and radio
- Decentralizing talk radio
- The power to gravitate toward achieving prosperity
- One of the “ah-ha’s” of the podcast: When a client is ready to come on
- Financial commentary and intergenerational wealth ideas for 2023 and beyond
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to your own Cash Flow data by joining our by invitation-only Currence app+account structure. Email email@example.com with the subject Currence app+account and we’ll invite you in.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.