Should children learn the value of money as early as they can? How can you teach kids to prioritize their needs over their wants, like picking the needs for new clothes rather than wanting a new toy?
For this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss the importance of teaching delayed gratification and saving money to kids. They talk about the benefits of having an abundant mindset when it comes to money at a young age. Spencer and Kim also reiterate the importance of investing and how it can create more wealth than saving money.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What are the 11 money rules for kids?
- The benefits of teaching kids to prioritize needs over wants
- Practicing delayed gratification
- Giving back and counting your blessings
- Are mistakes good?
- Which has more impact: Saving or investing?
- The ten ways to build wealth
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.