The 0% tax bracket is a race to the bottom. It’s a mentality that big stores such as Walmart support, where the goal is to pay as little in taxes as possible. This hurts everyone in the long run because it means less money for things like infrastructure and education.
In today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about the importance of NOT focusing on 0% taxes. They argue as to why the race to the bottom mentality can actually hurt people in the long run, rather than helping them financially. Spencer and Kim also discuss the difference between paying more and paying less taxes and which you should choose to reach your financial goals.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Why 0% taxes is something you should not be focusing on.
- What is the race to the bottom mentality and why are big stores such as Walmart supporting this?
- Paying more tax or less tax: Which hurts more?
- The huge difference between financial math and school math.
- What is the appropriate principle of prosperity that we should focus on?
- How does the multiplier effect work?
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.