Knowing when to take the next step can be critical when getting another policy. Kim and Spencer discuss when it makes sense to get another policy. Listen to Kim’s financial wisdom and experience, and enjoy the podcast!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw teach you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The best place to store cash – 0:32
- What to do after 2-3 years after buying your first policy – 1:05
- Psychological triggers – 2:19
- Immediate results – 3:37
- The savings habit – 4:38
- Thinking about a second policy – 6:20
- Term insurance vs whole life insurance – 7:31
- Starting a policy on a child – 8:04
- What is convertible term insurance? – 9:17
- A convertible policy to whole life policy – 10:20
- Understanding your cash flow to get another policy – 11:11
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.