Credit cards are used in nearly every store and even on our phones. In this episode Kim and Todd talk about the different types of credit cards and which type of cards to avoid. They also share resources on credit card calculators so you can understand how much interest you are really paying back.
Tune in with Kim D.H. Butler and No B.S. Money Guy Todd Strobel to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For transcriptions and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:45 – Writing a check is one of the more exposed way of transferring money
- 2:21 – You can now use credit card for purchases less than a dollar
- 5:00 – The different types of credit cards
- 6:43 – Why Kim isn’t a fan of store cards
- 10:18 – The debit card discussion
- 10:53 – Venmo, an easy way to move money around
- 14:04 – How the state laws and credit cards can affect you
- 16:36 – Pay off your card every month or put together a game plan
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS