We’ve all heard the debate about 30 year vs 15 year mortgages and what is best for the long term and short term financial situations. In this episode we’ll cover prepaying mortgages, home equity and why to consider the peace of mind approach. This is a segment from one of our most popular past recordings.
Tune in with Kim D.H. Butler and No B.S. Money Guy Todd Strobel to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For transcriptions and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 01:18 Prepaying Your Mortgage & 15 Year Vs. 30 Year Mortgages
- 01:52 Why Prepaying Your Mortgage is Not the Answer
- 02:41 Why Home Equity May Not Be the Right Asset for You: The CLUE Test
- 06:34 What About Interest?
- 08:38 Busting the Interest Rate Lies
- 10:00 The Times When Peace of Mind Overrides the Financial Decision
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS