If you are feeling stuck in your career and finances, don’t despair—Kim and Spencer explain in what way you might be stuck, why are you and how to “unstuck” yourself! They discuss how taking action, seeking guidance, being grateful, and investing in yourself can help you get out of the rut you’re in and soar to new heights. Stay tuned and don’t waste another minute feeling stuck!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Kim’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/Busting-Retirement-Lies-Abundance-Throughout/dp/099130540X
- Being stuck in your career – 0:51
- What happens when you feel stuck? – 1:12
- Solve a problem responding to “Why?” – 2:49
- Why do people get stuck? – 3:10
- What helps you get unstuck – 3:50
- Doing something to get things moving – 5:14
- Taking action! – 6:00
- A fun story about a person that hated his work – 7:13
- Seek guidance to get different results – 9:11
- Be grateful and invest in yourself – 10:00
- Busting the Retirement Lies book – 10:30
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.