Kim and Todd talk about a recent AARP article: When a Con Man Calls. They discuss the top scams and fraud that get people in hot water and how you can avoid getting duped.
Tune in with Kim D.H. Butler and No B.S. Money Guy Todd Strobel to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For transcriptions and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:33 – AARP article: When a Con Man Calls
- 2:17 – Scam #1 – Courthouse calling
- 3:09 – Scam #2 – Winning the lottery
- 4:25 – Scam #3 – Puppy breeder
- 6:05 – Scam #4 – Dr. representative
- 7:06 – Scam #5 – Utility scam
- 8:26 – Scam #5 – Police and Fire donations
- 11:04 – Scam #6 – Unclaimed property
- 12:17 – Scam #7 – IRS scam
- 12:57 – Scam #8 – Ticket seller
- 13:36 – Scam #9 – Long distance lover
- 14:07 – Scam #10 – Verify bank information
- 15:04 – Scam #11 – Military representative
- 15:38 – The one scam that almost got Kim
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.