Self-isolation can feel like early retirement, many are realizing they don’t enjoy it. Find out how to be a creator in this unbelievable time and take control over your own personal prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The idea of retirement – 0:20
- How you can entertain yourself – 1:26
- Creating something new and valuable – 2:36
- What’s going to be the biggest challenge? – 3:00
- What happens if you do not do anything productive? – 3:29
- Being careful of the amount of news that you take in – 4:32
- Shift your context and think differently- 7:21
- We need to control our environment – 8:18
- Focus on creating value – 9:58
- It is an unbelievable time for the world – 10:52
- The seven principles of prosperity – 11:26
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.