On this episode of the Prosperity Podcast, we’re proud to welcome a new guest, Gina Wells, President of an Advanced Capital Group in Detroit. Gina Wells is an expert of financial planning and social security, so today we talked about new social security laws introduced in Congress’s Bipartisan Budget Act.
Understanding social security and planning for your retirement is a huge part of anyone’s financial health, so make sure you don’t miss this episode of the Prosperity Podcast!
Also, make sure to call Gina Wells at 801-579-5808 to take receive a free, 6 page social security report for just for you.
And of course, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, with all your questions, comments, and concerns. We’d love to hear from you!
0:31 Introducing Gina Wells, President of Advanced Capital Group
2:01 Understanding New Social Security Laws
3:02 Finding Your Social Security Earnings Record:
- Visit www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to understand your estimated benefits
3:45 Important New Dates to Know with Social Security
5:25 What Is a File and Suspend Rule?
11:03 How to Find Your Free 6 Page Customized Social Security Report
- Come prepared with your most recent social security report that you can find here
- Call Gina Wells at 810-579-5808
- Be prepared to talk longevity, assets, family circumstances etc.
- Receive your free, completely customized, 6 page social security report!
12:51 The New Social Security: No Guarantees – What Does That Mean For You?