Kim and Spencer talk about the financial mistakes that you should avoid during a crisis. They define what a crisis is and what to do through one.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- What is a crisis? – 0:28
- What to do if you have an opportunity – 1:50
- The importance of how you look at the situation – 2:13
- Looking at things differently – 2:35
- One of the financial mistakes to avoid – 2:51
- Dangers and opportunities right now – 3:39
- Not having liquidity is a danger – 5:38
- Prepaying a mortgage – 6:41
- Today’s opportunities – 8:41
- Different opportunities during a crisis – 9:45
- Having a bread machine – 11:23
- A family dinner environment – 11:37
- The opportunities that will arise for investors – 12:28
- Specific categories of assets classes – 13:44
- Learning helps us grow – 14:12
- The size of our thinking – 14:59
- The worst thing that we can do right now – 15:32
- The importance of having an entrepreneurial mindset – 16:56
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.