Kim and Spencer dive into an extensive topic: College tuition. Is it really a game that we should be playing? if so, let’s understand what the rules are so we can participate in it more effectively.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The value of a four-year degree – 0:35
- Focusing on college – 0:47
- Getting a service degree – 1:07
- An emphasis on online education – 2:11
- College tuition is a cost – 2:36
- Being able to study in a college – 3:21
- Spending time and money on education -4:24
- What is Opportunity Cost? – 5:49
- Measuring the opportunity cost of college – 6:09
- The whole college experience has become unnecessarily expensive – 6:48
- Spencer’s college experience – 7:39
- Focusing on online learning opportunities – 9:08
- Kim’s recommendation: “audacity for nanodegrees” – 9:50
- Kim’s book recommendation: “Education For millionaires” – 10:27
- Finding a way to start a business – 11:08
- Learning as a part of growing – 11:45
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.