“What is an efficient way to transfer wealth to my posterity and still have some control over, and enjoy that wealth?” Kim Butler and No B.S. Money Guy Todd Strobel address this question to help listeners understand their best options.
Tune in to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:21 “The Opposite of Spoiled–Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Smart about Money” by Ron Lieber
- 03:04 How to share wealth with your posterity, but still have some control on it
- 04:03 Benefits of getting a life insurance policy on a grown child
- 06:00 Listener question: “Do you need to give to all the kids, and should it be equal?”
- 07:26 What about the spouse?
- 09:13 Tax efficient ways of transferring wealth
- 11:30 The “Family Banking Book” go to welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com to sign up
- 13:11 What banks don’t want people to know
Review, Subscribe and Share
Leave a review about the podcast by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS