The time value of money isn’t a commonly discussed concept but by the end of this episode, you’re going to look at money differently and how your money is spent and invested.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Kim’s book Busting the Interest Rate Lies https://www.amazon.com/Busting-Real-Estate-Investing-Lies/dp/1544504233
- What’s the time value of money? – 0:51
- Money in our lives exist in time – 2:03
- The world of finance and the basic personal financial space – 2:49
- Time value of money and the passing of time – 4:50
- Inflation as an aspect of the time value of money – 5:52
- How Spencer explains time value of money – 7:00
- Most do not have the financial education about time value of money – 12:30
- About compound interest – 13:52
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency – 16:00
- Cash value life insurance – 17:16
- One of the nice things about the Truth Concepts Calculator – 19:43
- Find out about the personal finances arena with a Truth
- Concepts Calculator – 22:41
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.