Kim and Spencer talk about an often overlooked, but vital part of looking at your money in the future: which is the time value of money calculation. Stay tuned as they explain this important concept. Enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- TC Financial Calculators App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tc-financial-calculators/id1469848563
- TC Financial Calculators App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truthconcepts.financialcalcs&fbclid=IwAR0S51xcVYWA1E8nu4RI_Gq55QTCR-Un8ZaBKWgCrmAWiFO3lC3YbzV8O64
- What’s interesting about the time value of money? – 1:00
- It’s easy to make mistakes in personal finances – 1:59
- The lack of time value of money – 2:37
- Paying less interest on mortgages? – 3:07
- Why people do not talk about the time value of money – 5:16
- Getting the whole truth using the time value of money – 6:26
- Always trying to find the truth – 7:40
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.