We’ve talked about Robby Butler who is Kim’s son but we’ve never had him on as a guest. In this episode you’ll get to hear from a different generation that thinks about prosperity. Robby shares how money is a tool and why his mom encourage him to save money.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Robby’s background – 0:50
- Some of the things that Robby Butler has learned from his mom: Kim Butler – 2:19
- Robby shares with us how college kids think of money – 3:57
- Some stories about Robby’s childhood – 6:30
- Robby tells us that fundraising is based on relationships – 9:20
- There’s a currency that people are seeking besides money – 11:47
- A fundraiser job shows any donor that their money is making an impact – 13:55
- Principles that his mom continue to teach him – 15:00
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.