How is President Trump’s tax plan going to affect you and your finances? In this special bonus episode our friend Patrick Donohoe from The Wealth Standard Radio podcast interviews Tom Wheelwright who is an expert with taxes. Together they talk about this new tax plan and help us understand what we should expect moving forward.
Tune in with Kim D.H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The original interview with Patrick and Tom – http://thewealthstandard.com/the-trump-era-tax-plans-winners-and-losers-episode-217
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 2:08 – Why Tom doesn’t consider this a tax reform bill
- 3:20 – The differences between the Senate bill and the House bill
- 7:23 – How the VAT is our biggest competition overseas
- 16:55 – Why Wall Street has the most to gain from this tax bill
- 20:35 – Over 400 pages of pork spending and other surprises inside
- 35:13 – Will this bill really create jobs and follow the Trump narrative?
- 38:45 – How this may create the biggest real estate tax opportunities we’ve seen in decades
- 41:09 – Who the biggest losers may be under this tax plan
- 48:03 – Should we adopt a VAT in the USA?
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.