While securities are volatile, there is one industry that remains constant. Find out why cash value whole life insurance is safe based on their business model and principles.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The safety of whole life insurance – 0:12
- Understanding the financial principles – 2:03
- Life insurance company business models – 2:49
- The life insurance industry – 4:06
- The most important asset – 4:20
- Federal Reserve and central bank issue book – 5:08
- Key books to read – 5:59
- Continue taking action – 6:29
- How you can grow your cash value – 7:09
- Cash value and life insurance – 8:11
- What are the dividends? – 10:21
- Truth Concepts calculators – 12:21
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.