Today, Kim and Spencer talk about a new credit system. You’ve heard about personal credit, business credit, and now Kim and Spencer will introduce you to the Prosperity Credit! Stay tuned and learn more!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The Prosperity Credit – 0:27
- Finding ways to increase and improve your business credit – 0:50
- The two elements of the Prosperity Credit – 1:15
- Two aspects of the Prosperity Credit space – 2:13
- The human life value and the Prosperity Credit – 3:09
- Several types of credit that you can have – 4:45
- The Prosperity Credit line – 5:50
- How the Prosperity Credit will impact your family – 6:22
- How you can create Prosperity Credit – 7:33
- For what you can use the Prosperity Credit – 8:19
- The first job of the credit – 9:40
- Talking about personal credit and credit report – 11:40
- The Whole Life Insurance Company Focus – 13:38
- Start to build Prosperity Credit – 14:45
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.