Creating wealth for legacies, is the topic of today’s episode, so join us as we listen to Kim and Spencer dive into a useful tool that they consider valuable for the pursuit of your goals: The Perpetual Wealth Book, so don’t miss this opportunity to get one step closer to your desired objectives.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The Book as a tool – 0:31
- Build, maintain and transfer wealth – 0:56
- Family Banking – 1:50
- The Perpetual Wealth Book – 2:41
- The value of the death benefit – 2:55
- A snapshot of the book – 3:12
- The concept of maintaining – 4:09
- Inflation is the number one enemy – 5:11
- Transferring wealth – 6:50
- Transferring values – 7:55
- Winning the long game of wealth – 8:34
- Savings as an important habit – 9:14
- How to get the Perpetual Wealth book – 9:46
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.