Why has society accepted that financial loss is okay? In this episode Kim and Spencer explain why risk does not equal reward and how you can put together a strategy that avoids losing your hard earned money.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:51 – Why most people believe risk equals reward
- 1:50 – How Kim defines risk
- 3:02 – Kim’s risk tolerance is zero and she explains why
- 5:50 – Why has society accepted that loss is okay?
- 10:05 – How to avoid losing money
- 13:18 – Often good investments that have high protection require a lump sum
- 14:49 – Where to put your money
- 15:20 – Are you more interested in growth or cash flow?
- 17:17 – A new $25k investment opportunity
- 20:06 – Your gameplan to avoid risk
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.