How to help our children save? on this episode Kim and Spencer go deeper into the topic of savings in an attempt to illustrate the importance of promoting this practice in our youth, if you’ve ever had any doubts about how to properly save or why you should even save at all, then this episode has your name written all over it.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- A prevalent conversation – 1:09
- A mutual friend: Caleb Williams – 1:52
- Helping the youth save – 2:26
- Benefits of late gratification – 4:04
- Late gratification on savings – 5:22
- A young Kim and the idea of saving – 7:30
- The first person to pay – 9:21
- Saving 20% of your income – 9:51
- What is not saving? – 11:11
- Developing the habit while young – 12:24
- Saving saves families – 13:19
- Get in touch with Kim Butler – 14:42
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.