This is a different episode because Kim and Spencer have their video camera on! Today, they will talk about a course where you can learn more about whole life insurance. Kim will explain what the course is about and what you can learn from it, so stay tuned and enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Whole Life Course Link: https://academy.partners4prosperity.com/
- Teaching all about whole life insurance – 0:31
- Why the course was created – 1:25
- Questions with the course – 2:12
- Impact of not paying the policy interest – 3:22
- What happens when you pay interest – 4:22
- Borrow from the insurance company – 5:46
- The impact on loans and dividends – 7:03
- A non-direct recognition loan – 8:53
- The impact of paying premiums monthly or annually – 9:19
- All players equal for the insurance company – 10:41
- We have to deal with cash flow – 12:09
- Does it matter when you pay the premium? – 12:48
- The policy will exist until the person dies – 15:59
- Kim encourages people to pay their premiums as long as they can – 16:55
- The number one job of the policy – 18:11
- The perfect time to start another policy – 19:54
- Managing cash flow for new policies – 21:26
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.