What’s the biggest missing piece in personal finance? Well, if you want to know, you should tune in to today’s podcast because Kim and Spencer dive into the subject of opportunity cost and why understanding it may be the difference between success and failure.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Opportunity Cost – 0:30
- Todd Langford’s calculator – 1:49
- Kim’s story of the opportunity cost – 2:34
- Understanding the opportunity cost term with an example – 3:36
- When Spencer learned about opportunity cost – 4:42
- Opportunity cost around mortgages – 6:34
- The Truth Concepts website – 9:07
- Todd’s youtube channel – 9:36
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.