Most people avoid talking about money and death. Kim and Spencer share how to make these conversations easy and even a great learning experience for all.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Diving into the taboo subjects – 0:09
- Money and death – 0:35
- The importance of discussing money in a family – 1:21
- Why are those subjects taboo? – 3:14
- Appreciate your savings – 5:56
- The definition of an investment – 7:28
- Saving and investing – 8:41
- The taboo subject of money – 12:15
- The opportunity side of life insurance – 12:53
- What is your legacy – 13:45
- Questions are a helpful tool – 15:10
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.