Kim and Spencer talk about the easiest changes that make the biggest financial differences in your life.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- You need to set up automatic payments and automatic transfers – 1:29
- Having two savings accounts – 2:31
- Spencer talks about his kid’s bank accounts – 3:00
- Review all your monthly subscriptions and cancel any you have debts on – 4:49
- Kim talks about paying things monthly – 7:14
- Investing in your health is an important thing to do – 8:11
- The importance of figuring out your own values – 9:15
- Stop eating out! – 9:38
- Be aware of how much money you are monthly spending on eating out – 11:40
- Kim talks about the “And” mentality – 13:20
- The “bonuses” help families save money -14:30
- Kim recommends us a book that will help us on this topic – 17:17
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS