What should you do when you have credit card bills at this unbelievable time: pay your bills or not? Listen to Kim and Spencer’s insights.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Pay off debt? – 0:52
- Lower your credit limit – 1:30
- Saving money – 2:08
- Savings is more important right now – 2:19
- Keep extra cash in the bank – 2:44
- Thinking with a prosperous mindset – 3:46
- At what point does it make sense to pay off credit cards? – 4:59
- Credit card interest rates – 5:44
- The importance of having savings – 6:35
- Handling emergencies – 7:12
- What we should do right now – 7:50
- The amount of credit scores – 9:07
- Your financial balance sheet – 11:02
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.