Savings: an important tool that every family should address to have control over their finances. In today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about savings, because most financial advisors tend to not address that very much. Listen to Kim and Spencer share their wisdom and advice and enjoy this episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Savings as a verb and as a noun – 1:03
- Talking about a recent post about savings – 1:48
- The value of intention – 3:22
- Looking at savings differently – 4:15
- Kim’s ideas about savings – 5:44
- The whole idea of a unique ability – 6:57
- Where to cut expenses? – 8:52
- Having a Prosperity Mindset to save -10:35
- Getting help when you do not know something – 13:06
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.