At some point, most of us will be faced with having to care for an aging parent. Kim and Spencer talk about the challenges of the life cycle and how do to emotionally prepare for this.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Kim talks about one of the biggest challenges we have as adults – 1:27
- When you have to start parenting your parents – 1:36
- A common view in our society: when one gets old they decline and die – 2:35
- Kim tells us that we don’t have to decline mentally and emotionally – 3:18
- What does the home health environments create? – 6:13
- Caring for elderly parents – 7:13
- The two periods of time that is extremely expensive for life – 7:58
- The first steps that Kim gives to get prepared – 8:20
- Kim recommends www.fivewishes.org – 8:52
- Spencer recommends the listeners to ask Kim personal questions – 10:57
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.