There is nothing permanent except change: Especially in the world today. Spencer and Kim discuss using the prosperity lens in dealing with the changes. They also talked about how adults today can move knowledge to the next generation. Is progress impossible without change? Find out in this episode today.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
- What’s the prosperity lens? – 0:16
- Things are changing quickly in the world. – 1:12
- Be very, very careful about who you read, who you listen to, what you pay attention to, where you spend your time. – 4:40
- How does Spencer find out about the change, after undergoing the news diet approach? – 5:51
- What are the two ways to go and find information? – 6:09
- The meaning behind the statement “More than I could allow.” – 9:45
- Dealing with change through seeking the gain – 11:44
- Using the prosperity lens through different situations. – 13:29
- Moving knowledge to the next generation by thinking about and developing different questions to ask without just simply giving them the information. – 15:52
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.