Kim and Spencer are so thrilled to share a personal story with you! Kim tells us how it was a bit difficult for her to title this story. So, if you want to know what the story is about, be sure to stay tuned until the end and enjoy it!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Thinking on a title for the story – 1:05
- Retitling the story – 1:42
- A way to feel awesome – 2:02
- What’s the story about? – 2:25
- The back part of the story – 3:38
- Saving first: learning about finances – 4:46
- Having a prosperity mindset – 5:28
- A piece of advice for parents that have kids – 6:28
- What builds character? – 8:22
- How can we as adults live more awesomely? – 9:00
- Having liquid cash to do the things that we need to do – 10:08
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.